Most Recent Articles by Virginia Schad
Phase 4 study confirmed good safety profile for 2 doses of an inactivated hepatitis A vaccine (Avaxim® 80U Pediatric) in children age 12 months to 15 years in China.
An integrated intervention for HIV care that combines systems navigation and flexible psychosocial counseling may improve use of ART and medication-assisted treatment.
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- FDA Warns About "Miracle" Young Blood Infusion Treatments
- Greater Income Inequality Is Associated With Worse Heart Failure Outcomes
- Emergency Department Care More Expensive in Full Medicaid Expansion States
- Burnout Predicts Clinician Turnover in Primary Care
- CDC: Severity of Influenza Season Low Through February 2, 2019