Most Recent Articles by Tara Haelle
Perhaps it is that tension between undeniable differences and inevitable merging that has led to more recent calls for cross-disciplinary cooperation.
The reasons for physicians' discomfort with conversations about dying are as much cultural, social, and systemic as they are personal.
Although regarded as a miracle drug to some, nusinersen comes with some troublesome strings attached.
The potential consequences of providing cosmetic treatment to a patient with BDD can extend beyond ethical concerns.
FDA Approval of Medication With a Digital Monitoring System: Major Breakthrough or "Brave New World"?Aug 08, 2018
Abilify MyCite adds a digital sensor to the medication aripiprazole. The sensor, an ingestible event marker, is activated by contact with stomach acids and transmits a signal to a skin patch the patient wears, which then transmits to an app.
More Articles by Tara Haelle
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- FDA Warns About "Miracle" Young Blood Infusion Treatments
- Greater Income Inequality Is Associated With Worse Heart Failure Outcomes
- Emergency Department Care More Expensive in Full Medicaid Expansion States
- Burnout Predicts Clinician Turnover in Primary Care
- CDC: Severity of Influenza Season Low Through February 2, 2019