Most Recent Articles by Roxanne Nelson, BSN, RN
Children and adolescents with metabolically healthy obesity had higher carotid intima-media thickness compared with metabolically healthy individuals who were a normal weight.
In an updated interim guidance, the CDC now recommends that couples wait at least 3 months before attempting to conceive after possible Zika virus exposure in the male.
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- FDA Warns About "Miracle" Young Blood Infusion Treatments
- Greater Income Inequality Is Associated With Worse Heart Failure Outcomes
- Emergency Department Care More Expensive in Full Medicaid Expansion States
- Burnout Predicts Clinician Turnover in Primary Care
- CDC: Severity of Influenza Season Low Through February 2, 2019