Most Recent Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Health and social service utilization decreased in immigrant communities after the 2016 presidential election.
The ASBMR Secondary Fracture Prevention Initiative Coalition outlined recommendations to improve efforts to increase diagnosis and treatment of individuals who are at high risk for osteoporosis.
The FDA has released a Biosimilar Action Plan to promote competition and affordability across the market for biologic and biosimilar products.
The USPSTF has released recommendations for vitamin D and calcium supplementation for the primary prevention of fractures in community-dwelling adults.
Healthcare organizations across the United States issued letters urging Congress to reverse the new policy.
More Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- Stethoscope Cleaning Standards May Not Eliminate Bacterial Contamination
- CDC: Flu Cases Hit 7 Million in the United States
- Will Free Medical School Tuition Bring More Diversity to Medicine?
- Challenges in Monitoring Vaccine Exemptions: A Real-World Example From California
- FDA-Approved Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Now Available