Most Recent Articles by Laurel Ranger
A consultation with a medical specialist was found to reduce family complaints and threats of litigation after the death of a loved one.
Both functional age and surgical ability, rather than chronologic age, should be used to determine the competency of an aging surgeon.
As non-binary gender becomes more mainstream, it's important for physicians to create a welcoming, care-centered environment for patients who identify as such.
Although 55% of UK medical school students are women, only 28% of these women go on to pursue a career in surgery.
Patients who are sexual or gender minorities are more inclined to share orientation or gender identity information through nonverbal self-report.
More Articles by Laurel Ranger
Advocating for Access to Prenatal Care for Undocumented Immigrants: Challenges and Benefits ExaminedJan 25,2019
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- FDA Warns About "Miracle" Young Blood Infusion Treatments
- Greater Income Inequality Is Associated With Worse Heart Failure Outcomes
- Emergency Department Care More Expensive in Full Medicaid Expansion States
- Burnout Predicts Clinician Turnover in Primary Care
- CDC: Severity of Influenza Season Low Through February 2, 2019