Most Recent Articles by Alicia Ciccone
While evidence-based guidelines exist for the determination of brain death in infants, children, and adults, Nevada is currently the only state to adopt laws that require adherence to these guidelines.
While hundreds of published reports have made an argument for an association between Alzheimer disease and bacteria and viruses, the suggestion of a viral contribution to Alzheimer disease has not always been well received by the greater research community.
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- FDA Warns About "Miracle" Young Blood Infusion Treatments
- Greater Income Inequality Is Associated With Worse Heart Failure Outcomes
- Emergency Department Care More Expensive in Full Medicaid Expansion States
- Burnout Predicts Clinician Turnover in Primary Care
- CDC: Severity of Influenza Season Low Through February 2, 2019