According to a Kaiser Family Foundation poll, two-thirds of Americans feel Medicaid should continue as is today.
"Health-care reform isn't about a nameless, faceless 'system,'" the former president wrote. "It's about the millions of lives at stake."
An initial Republican replacement for the Affordable Care Act was formally introduced on Monday.
This study finds that a physician's political party affiliation may affect their guidance to patients on abortion, firearms and marijuana.
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residents Lack Financial Know-How Despite Huge Debt
- Hypertension Over-Treatment Reduced with 30-Minute Office BP Monitoring
- Spouses Bereaving Suicides Have Increased Health Risks, Study Shows
- Norepinephrine Shortage Increased Septic Shock Mortality in 2011
- Infant Mortality Rates Decrease in United States From 2005 to 2014