"We found that PCPs strongly endorse key elements of the ACA that enable individuals to obtain insurance coverage and that very few support repealing the law."
"Health-care reform isn't about a nameless, faceless 'system,'" the former president wrote. "It's about the millions of lives at stake."
States with Medicaid expansion have substantially improved access to care, affordability, chronic-disease management and self-reported health.
An initial Republican replacement for the Affordable Care Act was formally introduced on Monday.
The ACP asserted that repealing the ACA would lead to many uninsured patients and coverage loss for those with preexisting conditions.
Democrats Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders and Josh Earnest comment on the upcoming ACA repeal initiated by the Trump Administration.
Waiving costs appears to improve mammography rates, but not colonoscopy -- even among the poor.
There were greater reductions in readmission rates compared with those at non-penalized hospitals.
There was no association found between the ACA state Medicaid-expansion and hospital length of stay or mortality, study shows.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) increases treatment rates and decreases out-of-pocket spending, a report says.
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residents Lack Financial Know-How Despite Huge Debt
- Hypertension Over-Treatment Reduced with 30-Minute Office BP Monitoring
- Spouses Bereaving Suicides Have Increased Health Risks, Study Shows
- Norepinephrine Shortage Increased Septic Shock Mortality in 2011
- Infant Mortality Rates Decrease in United States From 2005 to 2014