Most Recent Articles by Joel Cooper, DO
Conditions are now right for a "perfect storm" of deliberate misinformation that could seriously hurt -- or even kill -- health-care consumers on a mass scale.
Truthfully, what is called burnout should more accurately be recognized for what it really is—abuse.
Urgent care has become the predominant choice for many consumers.
A new research study says that eating 1 egg a day is associated with a 12% reduction in their risk for stroke.
Most Recent Blog Posts
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residents Lack Financial Know-How Despite Huge Debt
- Hypertension Over-Treatment Reduced with 30-Minute Office BP Monitoring
- Spouses Bereaving Suicides Have Increased Health Risks, Study Shows
- Norepinephrine Shortage Increased Septic Shock Mortality in 2011
- Infant Mortality Rates Decrease in United States From 2005 to 2014