Most Recent Articles by George Marzouka, MD
Is the aim of our health-care system to care for human beings or to generate profits for corporations?
More research is needed to determine the downstream effects of applying such a prediction model to the general population.
The total balance of my loans and the number of loan accounts increased each semester to a point where I had trouble keeping track of them.
Despite our love for a fee-for-service health-care system, health care in the US costs individuals and the government more than in any other industrialized nation — while providing less.
What does this mean for clinicians? It means they're doing harm.
More Articles by George Marzouka, MD
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residents Lack Financial Know-How Despite Huge Debt
- Hypertension Over-Treatment Reduced with 30-Minute Office BP Monitoring
- Spouses Bereaving Suicides Have Increased Health Risks, Study Shows
- Norepinephrine Shortage Increased Septic Shock Mortality in 2011
- Infant Mortality Rates Decrease in United States From 2005 to 2014