Consumer Reports finds rates for low-risk births vary from 7 to 64.6% across the United States.
Introduction of this app would yield a 216% return on investment during the first year of use.
Over 8 years of intervention, there was a decrease in the rate of nulliparous term singleton vertex cesarean deliveries.
There is increased likelihood of having patients with prior C-section undergo trial of labor and achieving vaginal birth during night floats.
The risk of becoming obese was significantly higher for infants delivered via c-section as compared to those who were delivered vaginally.
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- DOJ Rescinds Protections Afforded by Americans With Disabilities Act
- Bully for Us: Confronting Medicine's Bullying Problem
- Do Not Resuscitate: Examining the Ethics of Overriding DNR Orders During Surgery
- Politically Focused Thoughts, Behaviors Tied to Psychopathology
- FDA Cracks Down on Concentrated Caffeine Products