An endocrinologist gives his insights on the benefits of using video with medical students.
The World Health Organization published new guidelines for managing HIV drug resistance in countries in which pretreatment HIVDR to NNRTIs is prevalent.
Smartphone addiction is increasingly recognized as a type of behavioral addiction, and recent research has identified criteria that help establish a diagnosis.
Familiarity with current contracts and knowing how to negotiate better ones can be crucial to boosting your income.
Tracking and nurturing your referral resources, reaching out to referring physicians, and referring patients covered by a broad spectrum of payers are just a few of the ways you can grow your practice.
Videos & Advice
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- Concierge Medicine: Just the Ticket for Many Patients and Doctors
- Should Access to External Resources Be Allowed During Certification Examinations?
- WHO: Estimated Costs of Reaching Global Health Targets Released
- Would Device-Specific ICD-9 Codes Shed Light on Safety?
- FDA Approves Mavyret for Treatment of Hepatitis C