An expert Q&A with Valora Gurganious, MBA, CHBC, on how physicians can maximize revenue and stay ahead of payors' attempts to cut reimbursement.
The answer to the question regarding legal responsibility seems to revolve around the issue of whether or not a physician-patient relationship exists.
Is the aim of our health-care system to care for human beings or to generate profits for corporations?
When clinicians write informal prescriptions, their supervising physicians may also suffer the consequences.
A primary care physician sees the peril of pharmacy-owned clinics.
Sometimes we identify too much with our patients and our advice becomes too personal.
The indication? Doctor attitudes and a tendency to complain. One tablet PO TID and QHS. #120, with unlimited refills.
Videos & Advice
Check out what's trending
Medical Bag Articles
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residents Lack Financial Know-How Despite Huge Debt
- Hypertension Over-Treatment Reduced with 30-Minute Office BP Monitoring
- Spouses Bereaving Suicides Have Increased Health Risks, Study Shows
- Norepinephrine Shortage Increased Septic Shock Mortality in 2011
- Infant Mortality Rates Decrease in United States From 2005 to 2014